Packaging of our products may be subject to sorting recommendations.
To go further: www.consignedetri.fr
GER’SON, "Société en Nom Collectif" (general partnership), registered with the French corporate and trade register in Brive under the number 701.650.145, with a capital of 182,400 EUR. which head office is located: Les Escures – 19120 ALTILLAC (France).
ANDROS, "Société en Nom Collectif" (general partnership), registered with the French corporate and trade register in Cahors under the number 428.682.447, with a capital of 38,376,000 EUR. which head office is located: Zone industrielle – 46130 BIARS SUR CERE (France).
Publication editor: Florian Delmas
Chief editor: Céline Lachaud
Tel: +33 (0)5 55 91 91 00
CLARANET 18-20, rue du Faubourg du Temple 75011 Paris (France) Tel. : +33 (0)1 70 13 70 00
Editors endeavor to ensure accuracy and update of information published on the website, the content of which they reserve the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice. Editors cannot nevertheless guarantee the accuracy, precision and exhaustiveness of information provided on the website. Moreover, they decline the whole responsibility (direct or indirect) in case of mistake or omission in the content of present pages and the use that could be done by anyone.
The access to the website www.pierrot-gourmand.com gives a right of private and non-exclusive use of this website.
This website and all items that are published on it including texts, pictures, illustrations, logos, brands, are the sole property of Editors.
Consequently, any representation, reproduction or distribution, whole or partial, of the content of this website on any medium or by any process whatsoever, without prior consent of EDITORS, represents an infringement act likely to engage the civil and penal responsibility of its perpetrator.
The brand Pierrot Gourmand that appears on the website is a registered trademark. In accordance with articles L716-4 et al. of the Intellectual Property Code, any use of these brands, without prior authorization of their owner, constitutes an infringement act likely to engage the civil or penal responsibility of its perpetrator.
DEFINITION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text files placed onto the user’s device ad read when you visit a website, read an email, install or use a software.
When visiting the website, information may be recorded in cookie files installed on the user’s device, subject to choices expressed by the user.
Cookies coming from this website are as follows:
– Strictly essential cookies: these cookies do not store any information that personally identify the User. They are nevertheless essential to visit the Website. They are generally defined only when replying to actions made by the User, for instance a service request, like when configuring your confidentiality preferences, connecting or filling out forms. The User will be able to configure his/her browser to block or inform him/her about the presence of these cookies, but without these cookies, the services requested will not be provided.
– Functionality cookies: these cookies are used to record the user’s choices and preferences on his/her account, and also provide enhanced and more personal functionalities. These cookies are defined by the Editor or by his partners the services of whom have been added by the Editor on the Website. The User will be able to configure the browser to block or inform him/her about the presence of these cookies, but without these cookies, the services requested will not be provided.
– Performance cookies: they are analysis and search cookies that allow the Editor or one of its partners to count visits and measure the attendance, in order to measure and improve the performance of the Website. They are used to know what pages are the most and the least popular, and how the Users visit the website. All information collected by these cookies are gathered and thus are anonymous. The User will be able to configure the browser to block or inform him/her about the presence of these cookies. If these cookies are blocked, services will not be affected.
– Targeting cookies: these cookies are defined with advertising partners of the Editor to record the User’s visit of the Website, the visited pages and links followed by the User. The advertising partners and the Editor will use this information to make the Website and the ads that are displayed to the User more relevant, in relation to his/her interests. The User will be able to configure the browser to block or inform him/her about the presence of these cookies, it will not block the access to services but will limit the targeted ads that the User will see.
– Third party cookies and social network cookies: these cookies are defined by a series of social network services that the Editor has added to the Website and that will share the Website’s content to other people. They can follow the User’s browser on other websites and define a profile of his/her interests. This may have an impact on the content and messages of other websites that the User visits. If the User doesn’t accept these cookies, he/she may not be able to use or see the sharing tools of social networks.
– Flash cookies: these cookies are defined to display the video content by using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe uses flash cookies to help improving the User’s experience. Flash cookies are stored on the device but are managed differently by the browser.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, the User’s consent validity duration for a cookie is thirteen (13) months maximum after the first cookie in the User’s device (i.e. from his/her consent).
Editors provide a tool called "OneTrust" to Users in order to better know what information are collected thanks to cookies, for what purposes and to allow them to check the way they are collected and used.
The User may also configure his/her browser:
The browser’s configuration allows to inform about the presence of cookie and to refuse it following the procedure described on the website www.cnil.fr or in the User’s browser help menu.
The Website may use Google Analytics, in particular our marketing websites or those that propose free content, in order to analyze the interactions between your visit and these websites. For more information on the way that Google processes collected information, please refer to Google’s confidentiality policy.
If the User wishes to deactivate or delete a flash cookie, please look at the general storage Parameters of Adobe Flash Player. If the User deactivates flash cookies for the Website, it may affect provided services, like videos.
Links hereunder will help the User to find parameters of some common browsers (Editors are not responsible for the content of external websites).
– To manage cookie parameters in Chrome, Chrome Android and Chrome iOS.
– To manage cookie parameters in Safari and Safari iOS.
– To manage cookie parameters in Firefox.
– To manage cookie parameters in Internet Explorer.
– To manage cookie parameters in Opera.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The website www.pierrot-gourmand.com may propose links to other third-party websites. Editors cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites and the use that may be done by the Users.
This website is regulated by French law.
These mentions may change over time.
We invite you to regularly read the